Hey everyone! Today’s post is a quick update to let you know that I’m co-hosting a holiday #12daysofinstagramas challenge and giveaway along with Nova from Supernovabeautyblog. We’ve worked together a few times this year, including our May instagram challenge and our Vampy Lipstick Collaboration. Definitely check out her blog and instagram if you haven’t heard of her before!
We wanted to create a holiday Instagram challenge and as a thank you to everyone who participates we will be giving away the following to one of our participants:
- Stila 3D Dazzle Glitter & Glow Set
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer
- Bite Beauty Four Little Bites Lipstick Set
- Bite Beauty Holiday Hangover Lip Care Set
To participate in this challenge please use the hashtag #12daysofinstagramas in your instagram challenge posts so we can see your photos and they can be counted as entries into the giveaway. Feel free to post as much or as little as you are able, we understand that the holidays are a busy time. Please keep in mind that this challenge is ONLY on instagram, posts on individual blogs will not be counted.
- Be following both @supernovarrh and @alwayscleia on instagram
- Like the original challenge post on both of our accounts. Mine is Here, Nova’s Post is Here
- Tag three friends on the original challenge post! No giveaway accounts or brand pages.
- Participate in the challenge for at least one day.
- US & CANADA ONLY. You are more than welcome to participate if you live in another part of the world and we would love to see your photos but unfortunately shipping worldwide can be very expensive. Thank you for understanding!
- For each day you participate in the challenge you’ll get an additional entry into the giveaway. That’s up to 12 entries if you participate in all 12 days of the challenge.
- Repost the challenge graphic and make sure to tag us both for 1 additional entry
- Share the challenge to your story (and once again tag us both) for 1 additional entry
The winner will be selected on December 30th giving participants time to get their photos in over the busy holiday season. Happy Holidays and good luck!