This is my first time purchasing anything from e.l.f. It’s not a brand that’s commonly sold in Canadian drugstores, at least not where I live. I’ve heard so much about it from youtubers and bloggers alike so when I was browsing the e.l.f. website and saw they had a free shipping deal & a free set available for spending over $25 I was like don’t mind if I do! I may have gone a little trigger happy adding items to my shopping cart…
Even being priced in US dollars I can’t believe how inexpensive e.l.f is! In Canada I go to Shoppers and the “drugstore” brands are nearly all $10 for a lipstick and more for anything else.. e.l.f lipsticks are $1-$3. Craziness! Anyways, I bought a whole bunch of stuff and it arrived yesterday! My Husband just looked at me and said “That’s a lot of makeup”. My cat just looked at the box and hopped right in.
I’ll be featuring some of my haul products for further review in the month of June, but for now heres my haul!
- e.l.f. Defining Eye Brush & e.l.f. Blending Eye Brush
- e.l.f. Under Eye Concealer and Highligher
- e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow Compact in Golden Godess & Blushing Beauty
- e.l.f. Matte Lip Color in Catwalk Orange and Rich Red
- e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
- e.l.f. Soothing Lip Balm
- e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 20
- e.l.f. Baked Blush in Peachy Cheeky
- e.l.f. Eyeshadow Primer
- e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow trio
- e.l.f. Under Eye Setting Powder
- e.l.f. Moisturizing Lipstick in Party in the Buff
- e.l.f. Eyeshadow “C” Brush
- e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Midnight
For all these items I only paid $27. I never thought I’d be this excited for drugstore makeup but I have so many new full size products to play around with now! I’m excited for the Matte Lip Colors and the new brushes (and everything else who am I kidding!?)
What do you think of e.l.f? Thanks for reading, let me know if you like this type of haul post or what you want to see more (or less!) of!! Please like/comment/subscribe and remember you can find me on Instagram & Twitter!