Happy Saturday, and welcome back for another MOTD! I love all the summery lip colours that are popping up, brights, nudes, you name it. I went through a bold red lip phase when it was cold out but now that it’s finally heating up a bit I’m branching out. I hope you like it, and remember to go on ahead and click that follow button!
- Aveeno Protect and Hydrate with SPF 30
- Sephora 8HR mattifying foundation
- Jelly Pong Pong Bronzing duo- Bronzer side
- e.l.f Peachy Cheeky Baked Blush
- Nyx Tinted Brow Mascara in Chocolate
- e.l.f Under Eye Concealer and Highlight
- e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer
- e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow Quad in Blushing Beauty
- e.l.f Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Midnight
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
- Dirty Little Secret Lipstick in Vengeance
I didn’t even realize how much e.l.f I was using until I wrote it all out!! I’m really loving almost everything from my recent haul, and also the Jelly Pong Pong duo is great! The Aveeno sunscreen is a new product for me, it’s designed for your face so it’s really gentle and lightweight. It’s perfect for under my makeup so I don’t need to apply anything over it if I decide to go outside on a hot day.