Hello again, I hope you are having a fab week so far! Today I’m talking about an e.l.f. product I purchased as part of the haul I did back in May. This was my first ever order from the US based brand and I’m not regretting it one bit! E.l.f. is so affordable and has some great products which I’ve been reaching for more and more over high end brands.
The Lip Exfoliator comes in six flavours: Pink Grapefruit, Coconut, Sweet Cherry, Mint Maniac, Rose, and an unflavoured version. I can never justify buying Lush lip scrubs for what they cost so I would make my own little scrub with brown sugar and coconut oil. It worked well but it was a little messy and I’d end up making too much and wasting it. No more! This moisturizing sugar exfoliator is easy to use and budget friendly.
- Contains moisturizing Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Jojoba and Grape oils
- Smooths dry and chapped lips without being too harsh
- Comes in a twist up lipstick tube which can be easily recapped and stored for later
- Works just as well as a homeade scrub!
- 6 “flavours” to choose from
- Hard to clean. It sometimes gets stubborn flakes from your chapped lips and there isn’t an easy way to clean them off.
The Verdict: 5/5
It does exactly what it says it does. My lips are always so smooth after using this without that raw feeling of having scrubbed something coarse across them. I will be buying more of this when I run out.
Have you tried e.l.f’s lip exfoliator? Let me know what you think and/or if you want to try this product in the comments below! Thank you for reading, your support means so much to me! If you enjoyed this post please like and follow my little space of the internet if you haven’t already done so. You can also find me at these links on Instagram & Twitter!