I’m off with a few friends in the mountains right now for a much needed girl trip away from the city. Seriously, I don’t think I’ve taken real vacation in over two years and the last time I got a few days off work was Christmas and you know how family is.. “Oh you’re free all week? Well I’ve scheduled all this fun stuff to to together EVERY DAY.” Gah. I’m an introvert and I need lots of time to just chill so this week is going to be good for me!
I kind of laugh when I hear about all the stuff people take camping with them sometimes. I get it if you are in a hotel you can plug in your hair tools and do a full face of makeup but I really don’t feel like it when I’m sleeping in a tent. I mean I’m camping right? It’s the perfect excuse to not be all done up and smell like campfire smoke and drink Baileys & coffee all day.
So lets get into it!
- Aveeno Hydrate and Protect SPF 30
- Hawaiian Tropic SPF 30
- Julep Cleansing Balm Stick (Not Pictured, but you can read my review here!
Eyes + Tools
- Illamasqua Precision Ink: I needed something fairly waterproof since I’ll be at the hot springs all day and every day!!
- Nyx Brow Mascara
- Mememe Powder Brush
- Flower Child Lipgloss from the Fabfitfun Summer Box
- E.l.f. moisturizing lipstick
- Nivea SPF 15 Lipbalm
- Jelly Pong Pong Bronzer Blush Duo
- Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer
- e.l.f. Moisturizer with SPF 15
- e.l.f. Undereye Concealer and Highlight
I had such a hard time narrowing it down! I’ve got pretty much one look under my belt. I didn’t bother with eyeshadow. I’ll be too busy tenting, chopping wood, eating smores and swimming. I’m basically going with a “no makeup” look for the whole week!
What do you pack when you camp or travel?? Let me know if you are interested in seeing my camping makeup look and I’ll make a post about it when I come back 🙂 Thanks for reading and as always please give my little internet space some love and go ahead and click that follow button if you enjoyed this post! You can also find me at these links on Instagram & Twitter!