I’ve been noticing that I have quite a lot of products lying around that I just never get around to using! My bathroom cupboards are exploding with makeup and bath & body shower gels that I haven’t used up. My bookshelf is also overflowing from last christmas and Amazon Kindle daily deals!
I decided that a no buy was in order, especially since I just placed a $115 Modcloth order which will have duties and taxes tacked on when it eventually arrives. The only exception to my no buy will be my Topbox subscription and possibly my Fabfitfun box in the Fall (I haven’t decided if I can afford the $77 CAD yet). Here’s what I’m looking to use up!
- Benefit Cosmetics Bad Gal Lash: I love this but I bought it at the end of February so it’s almost at it’s expiry date. This one has got to go by the end of August.
- E.l.f. Eyeshadow Primer: I reviewed this one a while ago and I wasn’t really thrilled with the consistency. I’m someone who doesn’t like to waste so I will be trying to finish it up anyways.
- Sparkle & Shimmer Eyeshadow Quad: This thing is tiny! I got it for Christmas and I don’t really wear it enough. The dark purple is absolutely gorgeous for lining the eyes. The brand name has worn off so I’m not even entirely sure where it’s from.
- Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer
- Covergirl Cheekers Blush: I love this drugstore blush but it has lasted forever! I’m sick of seeing it in my makeup bag.
- Jessica Liebeskind Lip Gloss: I don’t know if I’ll finish this but one way or another it’s going by the end of summer.
- Blistex Chap Stick: Long story short this went through the dryer and I only could salvage a tiny amount.
- Tucker Ashley Advanced Peptide Eye complex: I got this in my January Ipsy bag and I’ve been slowly using it up. I hate throwing away tubes that still have a bit of product in them!
- La Chatelaine Rose Hand Cream: I got this is a bridesmaid gift. It smells really nice! I have sooo many hand creams though so I’m going to use solely this one until it’s used up.
- Harvey Prince Sincerely Hand Cream: I got this in my February Lip Monthly bag. I’m not sold on the smell but it’s purse sized so this will be the next one to get used after my rose hand cream.
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil: I haven’t had a break out in a while so I haven’t been using this but I think it’s time I finished it up.
- The Face Shop Pomegranate Collagen Pack: I LOVE this sleep mask! It smells amazing! I want to finish up the travel size so I can go buy the full sized pack.
- Bliss Makeup Melt: A gel to oil cleanser sample from last month’s Topbox.
- Nourish Organic Rosehip & Rosewater oil mist: My worst sample from Ipsy yet. It doesn’t have a spritzer so there’s no way to apply it without getting oil everywhere. I’m not sure if I’ll use it or just toss it out.
- Elizabeth Arden Always Red Perfume: This is next in my Cue of perfume samples.
Bath and Body
- Pure Brazillian Hair Mask: From February’s Ipsy
- True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere Hand Scrub
- True Blue Spa 60 Second Manicure Scrub
- B&BW Sweet Pea Shower Gel
- B&BW Cucumber Melon Body Lotion: I have SO much lotion. I barely use the stuff so I have another 4 bottles in my bathroom. I’m making progress with this bottle though!
- QUO Nail Polish Remover
- Jim Butcher: Princeps Fury & First Lords Fury
- Neil Gaiman: Neverwhere, American Gods, Anasi Boys, Smoke and Mirrors
- Terry Pratchet: The Light Fantastic, The Colour of Magic, Going Postal
- Robin Hobb: Fools Assassin & Fools quest
- The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
- Cassandra Clare: City of Lost Souls
- Brian Mcclellan: Promise of Blood
- Kindle Books: The Once and Future King (TH White), The Way of Kings (Sanderson), Traitors Blade (Sebastien De Castell), Air Awakens (Elise Kova), The Thousand Names (Django Wexler), The Inheritance Trilogy (NK Jemisin), 1984 (George Orwell)
Seriously! So many books to read and products to use up! This doesn’t even consider the products that I use on a regular basis! I think I need an organizer for all of my makeup alone. I’ll update you at the end of the three months how my no buy has gone. What are you trying to use up this summer?
Thanks for reading and as always please give my little internet space some love and click those follow and like buttons if you enjoyed this post! You can also find me at these links on Instagram & Twitter!