Good morning my loves!
Or afternoon, evening, depending on where you are in the world. I hope you all are having a fab weekend so far! This weekend I had the opportunity to celebrate a friends wedding and I wanted to share the look I created for the occasion. I don’t know about you but I love weddings. I wasn’t involved too much in the planning or execution of the day which let me relax and enjoy the meal and food with friends which doesn’t happen much! I’m normally involved in sound design or planning or tasked with something to take care of but this time around it was really chill!
- Burt’s Bees BB Cream in Light
- Sephora 8Hr Mattifying powder Foundation
- Arbonne Bronzer
- e.l.f. Blush in Peachy Cheeky
- Pixie by Petra Rose gold duo Highlighter
- e.l.f. Under eye concealer and Setting Powder
- Arbonne Makeup Primer
- Sephora Sunbleached Filter Palette: Secret Boudoir (Base), Selfie (Crease) Sandy Toes (Lid)
- e.l.f. Eyeshadow Quad in Blushing Beauty: Mid brown shade to darken the outer corner
- NYX Tinted Brow Mascara in Chocolate
- IT Cosmetics water proof liner for the lower lash line
- Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss on the top lash line
- Benefit Cosmetics Bad Gal Lash Mascara
- Blistex Lip Balm
- e.l.f Matte Lip Colour in Catwalk Orange
This took me an hour to put together, but a large part of that was because I didn’t know exactly what I wanted to do. I’m not wearing my dress yet in the photos as I wasn’t quite sure what I was going to wear. It was also really overcast so the photo lighting was terrible! Thanks for reading! Please follow my little space of the internet if you enjoyed this post and remember to like and comment! You can also find me on Instagram & Twitter!