Today I have my impressions of the Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara. I’m not calling this a review because I’ve noticed that the travel sized and full size mascara have different bottles. That makes it hard to give a review on the full sized product when they aren’t the same and the bottle is one of the biggest issues for me! Jumping in..
- Small bristles for separation and length
- True black formula
- Pretty packaging. I love the black and gold together
- Bottle Shape: I actually thought the mascara I received from Ipsy was defective because the top just pulls off instead of unscrewing and the mascara doesn’t have a thin bottle neck opening to scrape any excess product off on. After looking at some photos of the product it seems this is apparently intentional?
- Flakes like mad: This is the only mascara I’ve used that has flaked this bad. After two to three hours I was getting flakes on my cheeks and even a couple wound up in my eye. It was really painful and ultimately ruined my eye look for the day because I was trying to get the flakes out and smudging it everywhere.
- Eyelashes clump together due to the amount of product that ends up on the brush. My lower eyelashes also looked like little spider legs!
I was really looking forward to trying this mascara because on Influenster and other blogs it has great reviews but I just can’t see why. I’m definitely going back to my Estee Lauder mascara, I can’t even bring myself to finish this little bottle!
Have you tried Taretist Lash Paint and what did you think? Thanks for reading loves, if you enjoyed this post please give my post and blog a little like & follow, or enter your email for post updates! Remember you can also find me on Instagram & Twitter!