Hey Bae! I’ve got a short and sweet little review for you today! It’s been a little while since I’ve done a review, but I’m back and trying to find adequate lighting in my overcast little city…
I received an Elizabeth Mott Liquid Lipstick in my November Ipsy Bag and it reminded me exactly why I love subscription boxes so much. I never would have tried this lipstick on my own but now I’m hooked! I have the shade Moxie Mauve.
- Matte finish
- Dries Fast and doesn’t feel sticky
- Applies evenly and smoothly
- Small deerfoot applicator. This is my fav type of applicator!
- How freaking small the full size product is. I have a deluxe mini which is fairly small but it’s actually 80% of the full size. Full size is 5g/ 0.17oz.
- Not a lot of shade selection. There are only five different shades to choose from.
- Little endurance against drinks or sticky food. One frosted cinnamon bun and I was left with just lipliner.
- Price. $20 is standard of high end brands like Kat Von D, ABH, etc, but it’s a lot for me to pay for a tiny tube from a lesser known brand which I also need to pay shipping costs for.
My Rating: 4/5
The longevity leaves much to be desired and I can’t justify going out of my way to ship it to Canada, but It does look gorgeous on when I’m not eating or drinking. I love the matte finish!
What’s your favourite liquid lipstick? Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this post please give my blog a follow and I’ll do my best to check out your blog as well! You can also find me on Instagram!