Today I felt like a pop of colour on my eyes. Apparently this week is statistically where new years resolutions start to fall through and fade away. Blue Monday came and went, and although I didn’t feel particularly down I find myself dreaming of my next vacation. I may not be able to hop on a plane to somewhere warm right now, but I can break out some forresty green eyeshadow!
Okay, so it may not be a “forest green” but it reminds me of the Kokiri Forest from Zelda Ocarina of Time. Or maybe “meadow” green?
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Sephora Collection Eyeshadow in Apple Mojito on the lid
- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette: Malted & Bordeaux in the crease
- Essence Waterproof Eyeliner
- Tarte Lash Paint Mascara
- Nyx Tinted Brow Mascara
- Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation
- e.l.f. Baked Blush in Peachy Keen
- Arbonne Bronzer
- Manna Kadar split pan Highlighter
- Dirty Little Secret Lipstick in Vengeance
What’s your favourite pop of colour to wear in the winter? Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this post please give it a like and follow Cleia Beauty to keep up with new content! Remember you can also find me on Instagram & Twitter!