I was nominated by Tigritsa for the Versatile Blogger Award last week! If you aren’t following her blog you can check it out here, she has great content AND is one of the kindest and most approachable bloggers I have met since starting this blog! Thank you so much Tigritsa! I always take forever to get these posts out, so I’m a few weeks late here.
- Display the award.
- Thank the person who gave this award and include a link to their blog.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate bloggers.
7 Facts About Me
1. I have a diploma in Jazz guitar performance AND a diploma in recording arts. I went to school for music and discovered that I loved being behind the scenes instead of performing, so I pursued production and found work as an audio technician/operator.
2. My dream vacation would be a month in Italy.
3. I’ve been married for almost three years! I feel kind of old when I talk about being married but in reality I’m not even 25 (yet). I’m kind of an old soul. I love old movies, old music, and would honestly rather spend a night in watching netflix than going to a bar.
4. I feel insanely guilty about not recycling. Like the weight of the planet is on my shoulders and I’ve ruined everything if I throw away something that can be recycled.
5. I’m a coffee snob! I won’t drink Starbucks coffee beans, I personally think it tastes burnt and needs way too much sugar to be drinkable. I brew my own Kicking Horse Medium roast beans at home and will rarely have anything else.
6. I love buying and trying new makeup, but I find the Sephora store experience overwhelming. I always feel pressured or judged by the sales people when I take forever to decide what to purchase!
7. Many of you already know this but I’m a crazy cat lady. My cats are my favourite little creatures in the world.
Something I love about blogger awards is that you get to shine a spotlight on other blogs. Please check out these ladies’ latest posts, it’s definitely worth it ❤ Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this post please support me by following Alwayscleia and liking this post! You can also find me at these links on Instagram & Twitter ❤