It’s been about four months since I posted my last 52 lists project list. I’ve been so busy that I didn’t find much quiet time to sit and fill out my lists. The past week and a half I’ve been playing catch up. I don’t want to cram all four months of lists into one post so we’re going to do two months at a time – These are my lists from May & June
List #17: List the difficult moments in your past that have shaped you for the better
Hmmm… well I don’t want to get too oddly specific and personal here on my blog but here’s a few:
- Moving out into my own place at 19
- Giving up on toxic friendships
- Preparing for my Jazz Guitar Performance Diploma jury
List #18: List the things that motivate you
- Reading Books
- Whimsy 😉
- Blog Stats
- Wearing Blazers
Take Action: Practice turning one of your motivators into a daily habit that will push you to take action and make your accomplishments happen.
List #19: List the people you most want to be like
This one was also tough. I don’t often meet or hear about a person and think “Yeah, that’s who I want to be like”. My favourite people are in books so I went with badass fictional females that I love.
- Hermione Granger – You know, I wouldn’t mind being like Emma Watson Either. She’s an inspiration.
- Arya Stark
- Wonder Woman
Take Action: The world is filled with noteworthy people to look up to. Which person do you most want to emulate in your life? Ummm, well probably Hermione. Because Magic.
List #20: List the things that make your spirit feel free
- Summer Picnics
- Fall Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- Days off without plans
- The Ocean
- Relaxing Music
- Climbing a mountain like when we hiked Rainbow Mountain and did the two day Colca Canyon Trek in Peru.
- Hearing animal conservation success stories. Recently the Tiger population grew for the first time in over 100 years or something crazy like that. It lifts my soul.
- Rock Concerts
Take Action: Take one of your easiest freedom-enhancing activities into a weekly routine. You deserve a little magic and lightness this year
List #21: List the things you want to make
- I want to learn to do home renovations
- I’d like to learn to sew/fix my own clothes
- Music – I want to release an album one day. I should get on that…
- A successful blog & YouTube Channel
- Banana Cream Pie
- Latte Art
- Recreate something my Nikkie Tutorials
Take Action: Start one new project this week and set a date to complete it
List #22: List your favourite places you have been
- Redstreak Campground near Radium BC
- Cusco Peru
- Rainbow Mountain Peru
- Horseshoe Canyon – Rocky Mountains
- Victoria BC
- San Diego
- Kaanapali Beach Maui
- Sylvan Lake AB
Take Action: What made these places so wonderful? Are there places in your community that could transport you the same way? Schedule an outing this week that mirrors a favourite place or experience.
List #23: List the things that make you laugh
- When my cats are being silly
- Stand up Comedy – John Mulaney is one of my favourites
- Brooklyn 99
- My Husband
- Terry Pratchet Books
Take Action: This week fill your days with actions that cause you to laugh more
List #24: List your Quirks
- I hate it when people use improper punctiation
- I love my cats more than most people
- I’m a neat freak
- I’m awkward and shy IRL
Sort of. I’m still two months behind, but I’m glad I took the time to finally write out some lists! I want to finish this entire book this year, so hopefully I can do it in a timely manner. I’ll have one more 52 lists project catch up post and then I will be caught up until the Fall. Do you guys have the 52 Lists Project? Happy list writing!