Hey beauties! It has been sooo long since I posted a makeup look on my blog. I do a fair amount of that on instagram (usually with a flatlay in front), but I’ve been staying away from makeup looks lately.
No more! Thanks to the #JanuaryBeautyChallenge2018 hosted by Nova over at Supernovabeautyblog I’ve been trying out some different looks and makeup combos. Day 12 was “Going Out Glam!”
If you guys aren’t already following me on IG I’d really appreciate if you gave my profile a glance! Let me know if you follow, I’ll follow back <3 @Alwayscleia
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Tarte Cosmetics Tartelette Tease Eyeshadow Palette
- Marcelle Precision Liquid Eyeliner Pen
- Medusa’s Makeup Witch Lash Mascara
- Benefit Gimme Brow Gel
- ColourPop No Filter Concealer
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation in Y215
- Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay Blush in Paaarty
- Ciaté London Bamboo Bronzer in Palm Island
- Becca Pressed Highlighter in Opal
- Tarte Aquacealer in Fair – Light
- Day: TréStiQué Matte Lip Crayon in Florence Fig + Rose Balm
- Night: Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick in Griselda
I’ve recently rediscovered the Tartelette Tease palette from Tarte Cosmetics. I can use it for a very simple look, a smokey eye, or a shimmery glam like this look. I didn’t go full out glam with lashes (I never wear lashes, they scare me!). This look is so wearable for daytime because I’ve paired the eye look with a soft pink lipstick from TréStiQué.
The only thing I did to change this look was pair it with a bold dark red lip. I’m wearing the new Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lip in the shade Griselda. This was my first time wearing it and I already have lots of thoughts about the formula. I’ll post a review later in January!
What’s your favourite Bold Lipstick!?
Thanks so much for reading lovelies, let me know what looks & product reviews you’d like to see from me in the future! Please remember to Like & Subscribe <3