Hey Bae, I’ve got a short and sweet little review for you today! It’s been a little while since I’ve done a review, but I’m back and trying to find adequate lighting in my overcast little city…I received an Elizabeth Mott Liquid Lipstick in my November Ipsy Bag and it reminded me exactly why I love subscription boxes so much. I never would have tried this lipstick on my own but now I’m hooked! I have the shade Moxie Mauve.
- Matte finish
- Dries Fast and doesn’t feel sticky
- Applies evenly and smoothly
- Small deerfoot applicator. This is my fav type of applicator!
- How freaking small the full size product is. I have a deluxe mini which is fairly small but it’s actually 80% of the full size. Full size is 5g/ 0.17oz.
- Not a lot of shade selection. There are only five different shades to choose from.
- Little endurance against drinks or sticky food. One frosted cinnamon bun and I was left with just lipliner.
- Price. $20 is standard of high end brands like Kat Von D, ABH, etc, but it’s a lot for me to pay for a tiny tube from a lesser known brand which I also need to pay shipping costs for.
My Rating: 4/5
The longevity leaves much to be desired and I can’t justify going out of my way to ship Elizabeth Mott to Canada, but It does look gorgeous on when I’m not eating or drinking. I love the matte finish!
What’s your favourite liquid lipstick? Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this post please give my blog a follow and I’ll do my best to check out your blog as well!