Welcome back to my 52 Lists Project Series! Each month I recap my 52 Lists Project progress. You can read my February list prompts and responses here. In today’s post I’m sharing the four 52 lists project lists I wrote in March.
*Note this post contains affiliate links
52 Lists Project #9:
List the things you treasure most
- My husband and Cats (not things, but people/creatures I do treasure)
- Time Alone
- Friends & Family
- My Wedding & Engagement Rings
- My Wedding Pearls
- My Fender Strat
- Our Fantasy Novel Collection
Call To Action: How can you actively honour the things and people you love most? Spend time this week thinking of ways to surround yourself with treasured items, people, etc.
I’ve been doing a lot of thinking lately about the friendships in my life. I have a few friendships I’ve been holding onto simply because they’ve almost always been there and I feel like I need to keep them going. But I’ve also noticed that with some of these I’m constantly putting in time, money and energy and not getting anything in return. You know those friendships where you give and give and give, and the friend takes and takes and takes? Life is too short for me to hold onto people who leech off of me. I can’t do it anymore. So from this prompt I will be investing in friendships that are symbiotic instead of parasitic.
List #10: List The Things You Should Ignore
I couldn’t think of a whole lot for the list from week 10. I came up with only a few things.
- Bad drivers – I get serious road rage! I need to learn to just forget about it because being angry doesn’t change how bad drivers drive or make the roads a safer place.
- My cats when they want extra food – They’re trying to train me to feed them extra, and I refuse! I will keep my cats healthy and not overfeed them xD
- Bad Friends
- One sided “brand opportunities” – I get so many “collab” requests that really aren’t collabs at all! I’m so tired of being asked to review random things that have nothing to do with my blog. I found out I was on a random press list for a book publishing company and I was like WHY!? But even more than that, I’ve been frustrated at brands asking me to “collab” by purchasing their products for 30% off and writing a review. This kind of a relationship is NOT mutually beneficial.
Call To Action: Cross out all these things and only focus on facing the challenges that make you a better version of you!
List #11: List The Ways You Can
Rejuvenate Your Space
I had so many ideas but most of them costed money!
- Fresh Spring Flowers
- Spring Scented Candles
- Keeping my home clean
- Changing up the artwork on the walls
- Organizing my desk/bookshelves
- Packing away my winter clothes
- Cleaning out last year’s outdoor planters so they’re ready for fresh flowers
- Changing the bedding
Call To Action: Pick one thing you can do this week and notice how your space/mood changes!
I picked up a pineapple mango scented candle & bath & body works and it’s been really nice having fresh fruity smells in the house! In the winter I go for comforting warm baking scents so it’s nice to change it up to mark the changing of the seasons.
List #12: List Your Best Qualities
It’s so hard to list things about yourself sometimes. Here’s a few qualities that I think are my best:
- I’m a good listener when friends are in need
- I’m independent
- I know how to focus
- I work to make my dreams realities instead of hoping good things happen to me.
Call To Action: Keep adding to this list throughout the year as you realize more and more of the unique and incredible things that make you, you.
Have you heard of the 52 lists project?
Thank you so much for reading, if you haven’t already please like & subscribe. It’s an tiny gesture but it means the world to me! Remember to follow on social media! xx