Wow, it’s already the last day of March! I almost can’t believe it, this month has flown by so fast. As I’m getting ready for April (and hopefully some warmer weather) I’ve compiled a March Favourites list of the things I have been loving this month!
1. Aurora Eyeliner Pen I love this eyeliner! It’s easy to use and is great now that I’m back on early morning shifts and don’t have as much time to do my makeup in the morning. It works surprisingly well for a $12 eyeliner!
2. Indigo Sea Salt & Driftwood Candle Candles are one of my favourite things, period. This one makes me think of sandy beaches and pirates. Don’t ask why, it just does!
3. Julep “Ann” Nail Polish This has been on my nails this month more than any other color I have (and I have a box full of polish). I think I’m just really feeling the start of spring. I’m all over this bright and bold pink for the new season!
4. Living Proof Dry Shampoo I discovered the wonder that is dry shampoo this month. I workout 5-6 days a week, but on days that I do something light like yoga/pilates I like to be able to freshen my hair without taking a full shower. This is also great for when I’m short on time in the mornings.
5. Fitness Blenders Booty Round 2 Fitness Program Speaking of workouts, I’m finishing up this month long program tomorrow! I won’t go into detail as I talked about it in my last post, but this program has been really awesome! Fun, challenging, and yielding results!
6. Peppermint Tea I received loose peppermint tea leaves in my St. Patricks day Tea Sparrow box and I love it! I’ve been trying to kick my coffee addiction with herbal tea!
What are your March Favourites?
Thanks for reading! I’m looking forward to April and spring finally arriving in full force! If you enjoyed reading this post please subscribe for more lists, product reviews, subscription boxes, and cute cat pictures! You can also find me on Instagram & Twitter!