Hey beauties, welcome back! As many of you know I live in Canada so I find it rather expensive to order certain brands from the US. Customs & import fees are the worst, and shipping to Canada isn’t always pretty. Luckily my in-laws were down at their house in Arizona for a few months and they generously agreed to bring back the Morphe Brushes Eye Slay Brush Set for me plus a few extras!
I’ve accumulated a random collection of brushes from beauty subscriptions over the past two years but I was lacking some precision brushes. I had three blending brushes but no precision tapered brushes. I decided it was time to invest in my first set of Morphe Brushes.
Morphe Eye Slay Brush Set
Meet 6 essential synthetic and natural eye brushes that have you covered in creating your next hot look.
The Eye Slay Brush Set Includes:
- Bent Liner Brush: The unique, ergonomic shape helps apply gel or cream liners with all the control in the world.
- Pencil Crease Brush: Well-rounded to help create soft, smudged lines.
- Flat Concealer Brush: Say buh-bye to blemishes and imperfections with this straight-edged, high-quality concealer brush.
- Oval Shadow Brush: The eye’s the limit with this thick brush that both packs on color and diffuses edges.
- Crease Fluff Brush: Master the art of crease color placement with this slender, tapered brush.
- Deluxe Blender Brush: For those eye-catching details that take a look to the next level.
- Luxe Case
I was torn between ordering the Eye Slay Brush Set or the Beautiful & Bronzed Set. I would love to have the latter, but I decided I would rather spend a bit less money at this time. The Eye Slay rose gold brushes are also incredibly beautiful and I plan on using them in my instagram photos.
Morphe MB11 Angled Liner Brush
This razor-fine, angled brush lets you create bold lines with precise strokes for the perfect winged liner. The thin, firm head lets gel and cream liners glide onto the skin for artfully drawn lines that make eyeliner a snap.
I was absolutely lost navigating through all the eyeliner brushes at Morphe! How do you know which one to use!? Unfortunately this brush didn’t work very well for me. It’s too thick to get a precise wing. I highly recommend the Morphe R45 for your winged eyeliner needs!
I saw this brush in a Kristen Dominique Makeup Tutorial. This Sable brush is exactly the type of blending brush that I needed. I have hooded eyes so it helps to have a smaller tapered brush for blending in my crease.
Have you tried Morphe Brushes!?
Thanks so much for reading! I hope you guys enjoyed this Morphe Brushes Eye Slay Brush Set Haul, let me know what your favourite makeup brushes are! Don’t forget to like & subscribe <3