Happy Saturday, and welcome back to my blog for a low key makeup look! I love all the summery lip colours that are filling my feed. I went through a bold red lip phase when it was cold out but now that it’s warming up I’m branching out. Hopefully you guys like it, and remember to go on ahead and click that follow button!
- Aveeno Protect and Hydrate with SPF 30
- Sephora 8HR mattifying foundation
- Jelly Pong Pong Bronzing duo- Bronzer side
- e.l.f Peachy Cheeky Baked Blush
- Nyx Tinted Brow Mascara in Chocolate
- e.l.f Under Eye Concealer and Highlight
- e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer
- e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow Quad in Blushing Beauty
- e.l.f Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Midnight
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
- Dirty Little Secret Lipstick in Vengeance
I didn’t realize how much e.l.f I was using until I wrote it all out! I’m loving almost everything from my recent haul, and also the Jelly Pong Pong blush/bronzer duo! The Aveeno sunscreen is a new product for me, it’s designed for your face so it’s really gentle and lightweight. Perfect for under makeup!.