Hey beauties! As part of my travel series I wanted to include my travel skincare and hair routine. It’s easy to take care of your skin in the comfort of your own home surrounded by your every day products, but on the go it’s a little bit more challenging. Since we are taking busses and trains between destinations I don’t have a whole lot of room for luggage. I’m taking just one backpack (granted a big one) so I had to condense my routine. Here’s what made the cut!
I tried to condense my skincare routine the most, as taking a full regime took up too much space. I’m taking a bottle of Live Clean cleanser, as well as a makeup remover. I was so excited when I saw a Warsh Cloth in my Spring Luxebox, I’ve never used one of these just add water cloths for cleansing, exfoliating and removing makeup so I decided this is perfect time to test it! I of course packed a moisturizer, eye cream, and some little Hanalei powder cleanser packets to try. I decided not to pack toner.
- Live Clean Daily Cleanser
- Nivea Eye Makeup Remover
- Maxine Warsh The Warsh Cloth for Her
- Garnier Moisture Bomb (reviewed Here)
- Hanalei Powder Cleanser Packets x5
- Caudalie Vine [Activ] Eye Cream
Bath, Body & Hair Care
I can’t leave home without lip balm. I chose a balm from Tony Moly as well as a little lip treatment product from Hanalei. I also packed a Cake Beauty body cream and a little soap bar!
- Nova Scotia Fisherman Fundy Clay & Mint Soap
- Cake Beauty Desserted Island Supreme Body Mousse
- Hanalei Lip Treatment
- Tony Moly Lip Tone Rose Balm
- Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreen (not pictured)
I’m finally going to use up some of my travel size shampoo and conditioner bottles! I knew I was saving them for a reason! I’ve been trying to train my hair to be washed less so dry shampoo has been my best friend for the past few weeks.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo
- Dove Regenerative Nourishment Shampoo & Conditioner
- Dove Deep Moisture Hydration Nourishing Body Wash
What are your Skincare Must-Haves for Travel?